Tuesday, October 20

Skool Day 1

How time flies eh, and I'm back to school again! Day one was not bad,seeing all those familiar faces again and lessons were all short. EXCEPT that NYP is not fully air conditioned and the weather is seriously a killer!

Anyway,I AM going to work hard this semester!!!11


The Hurt Locker after school with terrill and keith.

My Rating: 3.8/5




Iraq. Forced to play a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse in the chaos of war, an elite Army bomb squad unit must come together in a city where everyone is a potential enemy and every object could be a deadly bomb.


I don't really enjoy war films and I thought this was going to be a real boring movie,it was! but for the front part only and I nearly dozed off. The part behind was kinda nice with a great morale behind the plot I felt. Anyway,keith's friend was working there and we had free popcorn and drinks! 


&youprobablywontbelieveanythingisaynow

No comments: