Monday, October 26

Shingzzzzz

Hello! Quite awhile since i last blogged eh?

 I forgot which day was it. Wednesday i think? WE ( keith,terrill,yanzhi ) went for kbox at cine after school and its damn funny hahahahhaha.Ok so we get to enjoy free drinks of our choice,I chose vodka,terrill and keith chose tequila. And...Keith got really wasted and puked man! cant even walk ahhaha. Most probably because he never really ate anything? 

Cause it's like near, we went to Surrender. Nono not literally surrender but it's a shop selling clot,originalfake,headporter,visvim etc. Actually terrill and I were intending to buy our headporter sling but now after we saw, the designs were like soooo limited :(

Oh and I was working yesterday and today too! Anyway I just got motivated to tone up my body hahahhhaahahaha! But then how to start ah? LOL

No comments: